This Session Is Now Full
Copy of the letter sent to last year's HONK cast:
We have been asked quite a bit about our plans for our musical productions this year. We would like you to know that we are proceeding with plans to rehearse and perform a musical for 3rd - 5th graders this fall.
Here is the information as it stands:
* Our musical for Base Camp (3rd - 5th graders) is JUNGLE BOOK
* We will have our first rehearsal September 11 and will continue on Fridays with the full cast and the occasional Wednesday for small groups (a calendar is on our website https://www.mymusicals.org/copy-of-events)
* We are limiting numbers of participants and will shut down registration as soon as that number is reached.
* We will be rehearsing with masks outside RMAE any time we have the full cast together.
* We have hired 2 directors (Gretchen Moritz and Colleen Lee) and have HS volunteer directors to enable us to divide participants into smaller groups to rehearse.
* We are planning to film the performance on November 19th and 20. At this point, we do not anticipate being able to have a live audience due to health and safety restrictions..
* We have a monthly payment system for flexibility, first month's payment of $67.00 is due upon registration and we will invoice you when other payments are due: 1 in October, and 1 in November. If we go back into lock down and are forced to cancel due to COVID, we would not expect the payment for the remaining time.
Hope to see many of you in Jungle Book!
Please email us if you have any questions at all!